Hands of Compassion HomeCare, Inc. is a team of highly experienced, caring professionals serving 17 counties of West Texas. This Medicare certified, CHAP accredited homecare agency has won wide acclaim for both caring and quality of medical services.
Medicare has awarded Hands of Compassion the coveted four-star rating for quality. Only the top 20% of Medicare-certified home health agencies nationwide achieve this distinction. The rating is based on objective measures of patient outcomes and quality of care.
*As of 6/17/2017
Hands of Compassion HomeCare is a six-time honoree of the HomeCare Elite naming the top home health agencies in the US. OCS compares all Medicare certified agencies in the U.S. and bases its selections on measures of patient outcomes, quality improvement, patient satisfaction, and financial stability.
Medicare publishes the clinical outcomes of home health agencies for the purpose of comparing their quality. Hands of Compassion exceeds state averages in 100% of the quality measures! Here are just a few of the great results Medicare sees with Hands of Compassion Homecare patients:
- We check for and treat pain 100% of the time.
- We include treatments to prevent bed sores 100% of the time.
- We teach patients and their families about the drug regimen 99% of the time.
- We check the patient's risk of accidental falls 100% of the time.
- For patients with diabetes, we administer foot care and teach patients about foot care 100%
of the time.
*Medicare Home Health Compare data collected 11/26/13
When Medicare measures the results we achieve with patients, they consistently find that Hands of Compassion HomeCare achieves better results. If you or someone you know needs skilled home care with good results, please contact us today.
Hands of Compassion HomeCare is a three-time recipient of the Midland Reporter-Telegram Reader's Choice Award for favorite home health agency. First place, Gold Status was achieved!
Hands of Compassion HomeCare maintains multiple accreditations, certifications, and memberships that (1) help us stay at the leading edge of quality care and (2) provide you with assurances of quality of care.
- Medicare Certification: Multiple quality measures must be met to achieve Medicare Certification. In addition, maintaining Medicare certification means Medicare pays 100% of the allowable, skilled care charges from Hands of Compassion HomeCare. Qualified Medicare beneficiaries have zero out of pocket expenses related to our services!
- Licensed by the Texas State Department of Aging and Disability
- CHAP Accredited: Community Health Accreditation Program
- Member Texas Association for Homecare
- Member Beacon Institute HCPro
- Member Midland Chamber of Commerce
- Member Monahans Chamber of Commerce
Some of our team wearing their Super Heroes in Scrubs t-shirts on a nurse appreciation day.
See transcript of Kevin Price interview with Hands of Compassion: more